STANTON, Neb. (KCAU) – A woman from Blair, Nebraska, was arrested for driving while intoxicated nearly five times the legal limit, according to authorities.
Tuesday around 6:10 p.m., Sheri Jensen, 49, was stopped while driving on Highway 275 about three miles west of Pilger, according to the Stanton County Sheriff’s Office.
In a sobriety breath test, they said she blew nearly five times the legal limit. Jensen was then taken to the sheriff’s office where a chemical test showed her blood alcohol content was nearly four times the legal limit of .08.
Jensen was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated-second offense (Above .150% BAC). She was booked and released from custody after posting a cash bond.
- Statehouses, US capital brace for potentially violent week
- Chocolate recalled after plastic found in products
- January 17: South Dakota reports more than 20 new virus-related deaths
- PHOTOS: A running photo gallery of pictures from today’s protest at the Capitol
- Phil Spector, music producer and convicted murderer, dies at 81