SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Southbound Virginia Street at Interstate 29 will be closed for part of the weekend.
According to the Iowa Department of Transportation, construction work will be taking place starting Saturday at 6 a.m. and going until Sunday at noon, weather pending.
Anyone using southbound Virgina Street to southbound I-29 will have to take an alternate route.
All other roadways will remain open.
Latest Local Stories
- MercyOne could announce discontinuation of Obstetric Care Department
- Sioux City to see bike trail expansion along Missouri River
- ‘Magic School Bus’ author Joanna Cole dies at age 75
- Group asks Hy-Vee to require masks in all stores
- Siouxlanders react to businesses requiring face masks