S.D. (KCAU) – The South Dakota Department of Health tallied 12 new COVID-19 cases and five new recoveries into the state total Friday.
As of this writing, South Dakota has 58 positive cases of the novel coronavirus. Of those cases, 21 people have recovered and one has died.
Also according to the DOH, 2387 COVID-19 tests have come back negative and 20 tests are pending results.
South Dakota counties and their number of COVID-19 cases are listed below.
|Bon Homme, 1|
|Charles Mix, 1|
Governor Kristi Noem will hold a brief media availability Friday at 1:30 to provide an update on COVID-19 in the state of South Dakota.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Child tax credit: Enhanced credit could be extended through 2025
- Factory making J&J vaccine was dirty, improperly run, FDA inspection found
- April 21: South Dakota reports 1 new virus-related death
- Gov. Noem signs executive order banning vaccine passports in South Dakota
- April 21: 14-day COVID-19 positivity rate begins to drop in Woodbury County