Soldering fire put out at Sioux City apartment

Local News

A small fire at a Sioux City apartment building is being blamed on hot plumbing solder.

That fire broke out about 11:00 a.m. at the West Park Apartments at 605 West 3rd Street.

The plumber was doing some soldering in a bathroom when insulation caught fire.

Firefighters put it out quickly before flames could spread.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News

More Local News

Trending Stories