NORFOLK, Neb. (KCAU) – Plows are being pulled from the roads in northeast Nebraska communities.
A Nebraska Department of Transportation official told KCAU 9 they are being pulled due to poor visibility.
The plows are being pulled from the areas of Crofton, Wayne, Laurel, Hartington, and Nebraska.
For the latest road conditions in Nebraska, click here.
For the a collection of stories regarding the current blizzard and for the latest, click here.
- United Way of Siouxland raises more than $3 million during 2020-2021 campaign
- Video shows Missouri man hitting neighbor’s dog with machete after it attacked his pet pig
- ‘Forget your purse! Let’s go!’: Watch Florida deputies rescue 73-year-old woman from sinking car
- Facebook lifts ban on US political, social issue ads
- March 3: Tri-state vaccine distribution