(KCAU) — From watching the ball drop to hanging with family and friends, with a new year comes plans to celebrate, as well as setting new personal goals.
As Siouxlanders say goodbye to 2020, some share what they plan on doing to ring in the new year and their resolutions for 2021.
You can hear what they had to say above.
- USD partnership will train staff in crisis response
- Iowa’s March unemployment rate stable at 3.7%
- Digital Exclusive: Sioux City Police, Dairy Queen, Opportunities Unlimited team up to promote bicycle helmet safety
- 18-year-old Nebraska teen dies several days after 2-vehicle crash
- The names of the 8 victims murdered in the Indianapolis FedEx mass shooting