SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – The month of November begins the 3rd annual Battle of the Blizzards – School Edition.
Siouxland Dairy Queen annual event features various Dairy Queen Blizzards partnered to Siouxland High Schools. Parents and fans can buy the flavor associated with a school and each one will award the school 50 cents.
The winning school of the battle will also receive an additional award including a blizzard party.
The competing Blizzards are as follows:
- East High School- Butterfinger
- West High School- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- North High School- Snickers
- Bishop Heelan- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Siouxland Christian- M&M
- Dakota Valley- Oreo
- Sergeant Bluff- Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough
Last year Siouxland DQ donated over $9,500 to the 7 High Schools.
- Only 25 Republicans in Congress acknowledge Biden’s election victory, Washington Post survey finds
- Three killed in wrong-way I-80 crash in Altoona including infant
- December 5: Woodbury County reports more than 100 new COVID-19 recoveries
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021
- December 5: Iowa reports more than 60 COVID-19 related deaths