SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – For the first time in more than 30 years, the Siouxland Chamber Dinner and Auction is moving online.
At a press conference this afternoon, the Siouxland Chamber of Commerce announced their online auction and virtual event.
According to the chamber, the focus of this year’s event is supporting local businesses affected by COVID-19.
“We really wanted to focus on supporting our local businesses because there’s been so many local restaurants and retail outlets that have been affected and this is one way that we knew that we could support those businesses.” said Jennifer Letch of the Siouxland Chamber of Commerce.
The auction is not yet live, but you can go the chamber’s website to preview these unique items.
- TSA screens more than 2 million passengers in a single day for the first time since March 2020
- ‘Meth is bad’: Iowa officer injured during high-speed chase with wanted sex offender
- Former Omaha Lyft driver convicted of sexual assault
- Flying off the shelves: Chocolate-covered cicadas a hit in Maryland
- How will insurers cover the new Alzheimer’s drug?