SHELDON, Iowa (KCAU) – The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office arrested a suspicious person in Sheldon Tuesday evening.
According to authorities, the Sioux County Sheriff’s Office arrested Jonathan Koerselman, 36, on November 17 at 4:20 p.m. in Sheldon
The arrest stemmed from a report of a suspicious person complaint that occurred at a residence on 340th Street west of Sheldon where Koerselman and another person entered onto a residential property after their vehicle became disabled.
Upon further investigation, deputies discovered that Koerselman had been operating a vehicle and determined his driver’s license was barred.
Koerselman was transported to the Sioux County Jail and charged with operating a motor vehicle with a barred driver’s license.
- Iowa Tribe creates national park on Nebraska-Kansas border
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade takes flight in coronavirus times
- As you look for this season’s hottest toys, beware of scams
- One person sent to hospital after vehicle crashes into creek in Harrisburg, S.D.
- Cannabis group files to defend constitutional amendment