SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Sioux City Transit (SCT) announced Thursday they are encouraging people to limit bus travel to essential rides only.
SCT said such essential travel includes trips to the grocery store, work, or medical needs.
Hand sanitizer is available on every bus, SCT said, and buses are also sanitized regularly.
Bus riders are reminded to limit interaction and to not congregate in groups of more than ten people at the MLK Ground Transportation Center to unsure social distancing.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Iowa to launch COVID-19 vaccine website to direct residents to local help
- LIVE: Biden, Harris mark 50 million COVID-19 vaccinations in the U.S.
- February 25: 154 new COVID-19 cases in South Dakota, 91 new recoveries
- China denies it subjected US diplomats to anal COVID-19 tests
- February 25: 27 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County