SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Police arrested a man for a robbery and shooting one week ago in Sioux City.
According to a release from the Sioux City Police Department, detectives arrested Dennis Lane Lawson Jr., 22, and charged him with first-degree robbery.
On May 21 around 6:28 a.m., police received a report that a man had been shot on the 2600 block of 1st Street. Police found the victim, who was taken to MercyOne for a non-life-threatening injury
The victim told police he was in a car with a person he knows when that person produced a gun and demanded money that the victim had. The victim was then shot during the incident.
- July 12: Nebraska adds 174 new COVID-19 cases, no deaths
- Siouxland volleyball team MVP United looking for a shot at AAU National Championship
- Early morning fire results in no injuries
- Siouxland Forecast: July 12, 2020
- Trump hoping for big indoor GOP convention, allies have concerns