SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – The Sioux City Police Department is asking for the public’s help in the investigation into a murder.
Authorities said that on December 1, 2020, the body of Pastor Daniel Harden, sometimes referred to as “Preacher” by friends, was found in an apartment in the 2600 block of Douglas Street.
In December, officials said an autopsy was conducted by the State Medical Examiners Office in Ankeny and ruled his death a homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 712-258-TIPS (8477) or on their website, www.SiouxCityPolice.com/crimestoppers.
A cash reward is available for tips that lead to an arrest.
- Biden team preps for inauguration while lawmakers look ahead to impeachment trial of President Trump
- Siouxland Forecast: Jan. 17, 2021
- Sioux City Public Library offering free streaming service for cardholders
- Nebraska police seize 27 pounds of marijuana in arrest
- Pro-Trump demonstrators, some armed, start descending on Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina statehouses