SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Two people were arrested on burglary charges early Sunday morning.
At 3:05 a.m., Sioux City Police Department Officers were dispatched to an assault call on Pierce Street. Officers determined there were two victims of a burglary who knew the suspects.
Officials arrested two suspects after speaking with the victims.
Cordarole Cota, 34, of Sioux City, was arrested and charged with second-degree burglary and assault while participating in a felony.
Kevin Hall, 35, of Sioux City, was arrested and charged with second-degree burglary and assault while participating in a felony.
Victims were taken to a hospital to treat injuries and were released later.
- U.S. unemployment claims rise to 778,000 as pandemic worsens
- South Sioux City closing city buildings to public
- WATCH: Where did it come from? Mysterious monolith discovered in remote area of Utah
- November 25: Iowa reports 47 more virus-related deaths, hospitalizations continue to fall
- Sioux County vehicle collision leads to arrest