CLIVE, Iowa (KCAU) — A Sioux City man has won a $30,000 lottery prize.
According to the Iowa Lottery, Raymond Thibodeau won the 65th top prize in the Iowa Lottery’s “Bonus Crossword” scratch game.
He purchased his winning ticket at Kum & Go, 1005 Gordon Drive in Sioux City, and claimed his prize Monday at the lottery’s Storm Lake regional office.
Bonus Crossword is a $3 scratch game that features overall odds of 1 in 3.52 and 144 top prizes of $30,000.
For more information about this game, and the number of prizes still available, visit the Iowa Lottery website.
- US Rep. Jeff Fortenberry of Nebraska expects to be indicted
- HELP NEEDED: Siouxland hit hard by national worker shortage
- Sioux City School Board meets to address substitute search struggles
- When can you get a COVID booster shot? These are the rules for each vaccine
- ‘A moment where minutes mattered’: High school student gives dad CPR, saves his life