UPDATE: No injuries reported in Greenville house fire

Local News

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) — Sioux City Fire Rescue have determined the cause of the fire in the Greenville area.

The cause of the fire came from a stove and caused minor damages to the house. There was only one occupant in the house and no injuries reported.


PREVIOUS: Crews were called to a fire in the Greenville area of Sioux City Wednesday.

The Sioux City Fire Rescue was called to a fire at a residence in the 300 block of Alice Street around 12:50 p.m.

This is a developing story. KCAU 9 has a crew on scene and will update as we learn more.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News

More Local News

Trending Stories