SERGEANT BLUFF, Iowa (KCAU) — People are making their gift lists and checking them twice, including the over 1,000 folks who attended Shepherd of Peace’s Semi-Annual Craft Fair.
With over 75 vendors from Siouxland and beyond, there was no shortage of gift ideas.
“It’s just good to get our church out there and to help support those local vendors, supporting their business and helping them to sell and get their beautiful items out to the public,” said Twyla Lindsey, the event coordinator.
The event was free to the public and donations at the door benefited the Sergeant Bluff Fire Department.
- Siouxland Forecast: January 25, 2020
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- President Trump’s lawyers open defense in Senate impeachment trial