CLIVE, Iowa (KCAU) – A Sergeant Bluff woman won a $100,000 lottery prize.
Blanche Hamilton won the third prize in the Iowa Lottery’s “Lady Luck 7” scratch game.
She purchased her winning ticket at Casey’s on 111 Gaul Drive in Sergeant Bluff.
Hamilton claimed her prize on Friday at the Iowa Lottery’s regional office in Storm Lake.
“Lady Luck 7” is an Iowa Lottery $10 scratch game that features seven top prizes of $100,000.
The overall odds of winning one of the prizes is 2.94%.
- 1 new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Winnebago
- Iowa DNR sees increase in hunting, fishing licenses
- Kansas track coach runs 55 miles to honor athletes
- Siouxland Forecast: May 25, 2020
- Siouxlanders visit local cemeteries to honor fallen soldiers