SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – Traffic was delayed after a semi backed into a pole and knocked down a cable line on Tuesday.
A semi hit a power line near the Sioux City Fire Station and ISU Extension and Outreach office on Southern Hills Drive.
An officer told KCAU 9 that Tuesday around 12:30 p.m., the semi backed out of a complex and hit a low hanging wire, causing about 150-200 feet of line to fall onto the road.
The roadway is back open and Sparklight was on scene to reattach the line.
Officials said that the power line pole wasn’t live.
- Sioux City Council approves SkyWest Airlines proposal
- Siouxland Softball 1A/2A Regional Highlights and Scores (7-13-20)
- Congress turns attention to ICE detention facility conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 6-year-old California girl fundraises for Oakland Zoo
- South Dakota reports no surge after Independence Day parties