LE MARS, Iowa (KCAU) – A semi collision west of Le Mars has hospitalized two drivers.
According to a release, on September 15, a 2007 Peterbilt with a flatbed trailer hauling precast culverts was headed west on 190th Street collided with a 2004 Peterbilt owned by Kellen Excavating that was driving north on Iris Avenue.
One driver was airlifted to Mercy Medical in Sioux City and was determined they had suffered non-life threatening injuries. The other driver was taken to Floyd Valley hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Fire Rescue needed almost an hour to extricate the driver from the 2004 Peterbilt.
The accident remains under investigation by Plymouth County.
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- House easily passes stopgap funding bill, averting shutdown
- Nebraska campaign mailer uses photo of wrong person
- Authorities search for man who assaulted Turner County deputy, stole patrol vehicle
- Sioux County communities awarded for airport collaboration