SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – A portion of the Chris Larsen Riverfront Trail will be closed due to repairs.
The trail between Hamilton Boulevard and Riverside Boulevard will be closed from November 9 to November 25.
The closure is necessary in order for the Department of Transportation to complete repairs to the pipe culvert located under the trail. The repair will require the removal of the trail; therefore, a hard closure will be required.
- FBI asking to help identify woman linked to child sexual exploitation investigation
- GameStop frenzy clobbers two Wall Street Goliaths
- Iowa Auditor’s Office looking into COVD-19 ‘Strike Team’ testing after e-mails reveal link between political donors and Gov. Reynolds
- Two Storm Lake women arrested for cashing $19,000 in forged checks
- UPDATE: Lane of I-29 reopens south of Sloan after to semi fire, driver okay