LINCOLN, Neb. – The Secretary of State Office has received reports of anonymous phone calls to voters telling voters to “stay safe and stay home.”
Election officials say their polling places are open across the state and voters and poll workers will be kept safe.
“Elections matter, and your vote counts,” said Nebraska Secretary of State Robert Evnen.
Nebraska voters can locate their polling places by clicking here.
- Sioux City Community School District changing boundaries for upcoming school year
- 42-year-old killed in I-80 crash near North Platte
- Alleged driver in New Year’s shooting in Sioux City taken into custody
- Rep. Randy Feenstra selected to serve on two additional committees
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker