LINCOLN, Neb. – The Secretary of State Office has received reports of anonymous phone calls to voters telling voters to “stay safe and stay home.”
Election officials say their polling places are open across the state and voters and poll workers will be kept safe.
“Elections matter, and your vote counts,” said Nebraska Secretary of State Robert Evnen.
Nebraska voters can locate their polling places by clicking here.
- Memorial ride stops in Carroll to honor fallen hero
- 2 men arrested in drug bust worth $150,000 in Brookings
- Hurricane Ian tracker 8 am: Ian strengthens to Category 4 hurricane, nears 155 mph windspeeds
- September 28th AM: First frost possible tonight
- Iowa man sentenced to 25 years for distribution of child pornography