HINTON, Iowa (KCAU) – One person was injured in a crash on Sunday morning near Hinton, Iowa.
On Sunday at 6:55 a.m., a two-vehicle crash was reported to the Plymouth County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies responded to the crash site near C80 and Highway 75.
The Plymouth County Sheriff’s Office stated that Kibinesh Demisse, 67, of Sioux City, was driving south on Highway 75, and Michael Davis, 47, of Sioux City, was driving north. The vehicle Demisse was in lost control and entered northbound traffic, colliding with Davis’ vehicle.
Demisse was taken to the hopsital to treat minor injuries.
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- One person killed in two-vehicle crash in Brookings County, South Dakota
- November 26: Iowa reports 41 more virus-related deaths, nearly 2,500 new recoveries
- Utah monolith already attracting crowds – locals worried about people’s safety and damage to the land
- GOP candidate clings to 8-vote lead in U.S. House race in Iowa