LINCOLN, Neb. (KCAU) – The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has announced 17 new COVID-19 cases in Nebraska bringing the state total to 145 Monday.
York county reported its first case of COVID-19 while Dodge county reported nine additional cases for a total of 75.
Washington and Buffalo counties announced one additional case each.
Sarpy county reported two additional cases and Lancaster county reported three additional cases.
The DHHS says 2,734 COVID-19 tests have been given in Nebraska, with 2,584 tests returning negative.
The number of positive tests by county as provided by the Nebraska DHHS is below.
1 Scotts Bluff
With many Siouxland restaurants closed to dine-in customers, we know that it is our friends, family, and colleagues that are the ones being affected by these unprecedented times.
At KCAU 9, we know it is important to support our local businesses.
With that in mind, we’ve created a list of restaurants across Siouxland that are open and still serving food through either delivery or curbside pickup.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- November 25: Woodbury County surpasses 10,000 total COVID-19 cases, 96 new recoveries
- Second stimulus checks: Economists urge new round of $1,200 payments to Americans
- November 25: Iowa reports 47 more virus-related deaths, hospitalizations continue to fall
- November 24: Dakota County reports 9 new COVID-19 cases
- Yankton School Board asks city to pass a mask requirement