SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – No one was hurt after smoke rolled into a Sioux City residence after a fire started at a residence.
Sioux City Fire Rescue received a call of a fire at a residence in the 800 block of 17th Street Thursday at 11:19.
Robert Wilson with the SCFR told KCAU 9 that the fire started outside the house on the porch and that smoke rolled inside.
Wilson said the cause of the fire was by cigarettes in a smoking area.
No one was hurt.
Two officers were commended for their actions regarding the porch fire.