No one hurt after small porch fire in Sioux City

Local News

A residence in the 800 block of Ingleside Ave in Sioux-City after reports of a fire
Jan. 14, 2021

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – No one was hurt after smoke rolled into a Sioux City residence after a fire started at a residence.

Sioux City Fire Rescue received a call of a fire at a residence in the 800 block of 17th Street Thursday at 11:19.

Robert Wilson with the SCFR told KCAU 9 that the fire started outside the house on the porch and that smoke rolled inside.

Wilson said the cause of the fire was by cigarettes in a smoking area.

No one was hurt.

Two officers were commended for their actions regarding the porch fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News

More Local News

Trending Stories