LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) – A man was found dead in the front seat of his sport utility vehicle that had landed in a Lancaster County creek after running off a road.
The SUV was spotted in the creek south of Lincoln by a passer-by Saturday, and deputies discovered the body of Richard Felsing inside.
Authorities say Felsing crashed as he was headed to his home in Crete after a Lincoln party Friday night.
He was westbound on Saltillo Road when the SUV went out of control. Authorities say it ran off the roadway and fell about 10 feet into the creek bed.
- Sioux City native flies to NYC to work on frontlines
- Coronavirus: A Mental Health Discussion
- Madison County reports first COVID-19 death
- Nebraska Governor Ricketts issues order for online notary by Secretary of State
- Anxiety, depression heightened during pandemic