Neb. (KCAU) – Health officials announced 32 new cases of the novel coronavirus in Nebraska Thursday bringing the state total to 246 cases.
Hamilton county reported its first two COVID-19 cases.
Both Otoe and Gage counties reported a first case of the virus each.
Counties with additional new cases include Douglas, Sarpy, Lancaster, Lincoln, Buffalo and Adams, Saunders and Kimball.
Douglas county has the most new cases rising by 14. Every other counties numbers rose by three or less.
As of this writing, Nebraska has reported five total deaths from COVID-19 in Douglas, Hall, Lincoln, Buffalo and Madison counties.
Below is a look at COVID-19 numbers in the state provided by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services.
Nebraska case numbers are listed below by county.
3 Scotts Bluff
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- October 31: South Dakota reports more than 1,300 new COVID-19 cases, 10 deaths
- $1,200 direct payments: Americans blame both parties for stimulus check stalemate
- October 31: Woodbury County reports 130 new COVID-19 cases
- October 31: Iowa cases continue to rise; officials report more than 2,700 new COVID-19 cases
- More cases of virus reported among Nebraska prisons staff