SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – A man drove himself to a local emergency room after reportedly being shot.
According to the Sioux City Police Department, they were called to locate a man who reportedly drove himself to MercyOne’s emergency room after being shot.
After officials found the man, they learned he was had a nonlife-threatening, single gunshot wound. He told officials he was shot near the 2900 block of Park Avenue.
Patrol officers and detectives from the crimes against persons unit were sent to the area to investigate.
The man’s name and age aren’t being released at this time. The investigation into the shooting is ongoing.
- DOJ investigation into President Trump’s personal attorney intensifies
- Sioux Falls-area 4th grader dies from flu complications
- More than 2,000 former DOJ officials call on Attorney General to resign
- Grand Rapids Olympian inks life story in Samoan tattoo
- Searchers recover bodies of two killed in Colorado avalanche