SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – A Sioux City 18-year-old was arrested in Sioux City for a Friday robbery.
According to the Sioux City Police Department, they received a report of the robbery at the 3800 block of Gordon Drive Friday around 12:30 p.m.
The juvenile victim said that two men robbed him, and one of them threatened them with a gun After the robbery, the victim then went to a nearby restaurant and flagged down a driver to call the police. The victim identified one of the suspects.
Officers found one of the suspcects in a Morningside residence at 1:38 p.m. and detained him. After questioning, the police arrested Jade McDonald, of Sioux City.
McDonald was charged with first-degree robbery. McDonald was booked into the Woodbury County Jail.
An investigation is ongoing.
Latest Local Stories
- NNPHD reports six more cases of COVID-19
- Two Norfolk men face drug, reckless driving charges after high-speed pursuit near Norfolk
- BCU’s ‘Briar Cliff Sunday’ raises more than $26K for diocesean scholarships
- Winnebago man arrested for manslaughter in connection to May death
- Two Sioux City Hospitals more than 70 COVID-19 patients