SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – The Siouxland District Health Department (SDHD) has reported 17 new cases of COVID-19 in Woodbury County on Sunday.
Health officials said the additional cases are from 163 tests reported on Saturday.
The county’s health department also notes no new virus-related deaths, which maintains the death toll at 44.
According to the Iowa Department of Public Health (IDPH), as of 11:13 a.m. on June 12, there are a total of 3,342 positive cases of COVID-19 in the county.
SDHD mentions that 3,099 individuals have recovered from the coronavirus.
Health officials reported that out of the 286 total hospitalizations in the county, 233 of them have been hospitalized and discharged.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- August 5: 89 new COVID-19 cases, 1 more death in South Dakota
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments
- August 5: 1 more death, 1 new COVID-19 case in Woodbury County
- August 5: 430 new COVID-19 cases in Iowa, 8 more deaths
- August 5: Dakota County health officials confirm 2 new positive coronavirus cases