(KCAU) – Political candidates have had to get creative in order to campaign during the pandemic.
That leads one Siouxland hopeful to climb in the back of a pickup tonight.
Congressional candidate J.D. Scholten launching a tour of Iowa’s 4th District with a parking lot rally in Sioux City.
Two years ago during a traditional campaign season, the Democrat lost a close race to incumbent Steve King.
This time around, he’s facing republican Randy Feenstra and the campaign trail looks a bit different.
Scholten says he plans to visit all 375 incorporated towns in Iowa’s 4th District, talking with folks about the issues for the first time in months.
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Sergeant Bluff-Luton School keep homecoming spirit alive despite COVID-19 concerns
- Bones to pick, for $8M: Stan the T rex goes up for auction
- Nebraska Game and Parks to offer online hunting workshops
- SC West falls to CB-Lincoln in Thursday night matchup