ARNOLDS PARK, Iowa (KCAU) – The Iowa Rock ‘n Roll Music Association announced Thursday their museum in Arnold’s Park will reopen June 6.
Clay Norris, executive director of the association said the move comes after Governor Kim Reynolds’ announcement earlier this week allowing museums to reopen.
The museum has been closed since March 16.
“We worked in close coordination with the other Arnolds Park museums and the Welcome Center as we are adjacent to each other,” Norris said. “We all decided that in order to have the time to have safety protocols ready, June 6 would be a good date to reopen.”
Norris said safety protocols will be taken to protect visitors and staff.
- Iowa Democrats unveil police conduct bills; GOP considering
- Judge refuses to dismiss lawsuit over Iowa girl’s drowning
- Southbound Virginia Street at Interstate 29 to be closed
- 97-year-old woman uses walker to get to food drive
- Man graduates from college 60 years after dropping out