(KCAU) – Iowa 31 from Correctionville to Washta will close next Monday.
According to a release, the Iowa Department of Transportation announced Highway 31 will close due to resurfacing beginning August 17 until November, weather permitting.
Drivers will be instructed around the work zone U.S. 20, Woodbury/Cherokee County Road L-36, and Cherokee County Road C-66.
The Iowa DOT reminds people to drive with caution and obey the speed limit and signs in the work area.
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Sergeant Bluff-Luton School keep homecoming spirit alive despite COVID-19 concerns
- Bones to pick, for $8M: Stan the T rex goes up for auction
- Nebraska Game and Parks to offer online hunting workshops
- SC West falls to CB-Lincoln in Thursday night matchup