SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – A Sioux City man was arrested after causing $58 worth of damages in a Save A Lot store while intoxicated.
According to court documents, Cesar Rodriguez, 33, was inside a Save A Lot store at 1730 Pierce Street on August 5 at 4 p.m. when he started eating an unbought bag of Ruffles potato chips.
Rodriguez then knocked over a Lipton Tea display, causing damage and cleanup for the store, resulting in $58 of total damages.
Police found him passed out in an alley west of the store and appeared to have been intoxicated by showing slurred speech and bloodshot eyes.
Rodriguez is charged with 5th-degree theft, criminal mischief, and public intoxication.
He is currently booked in the Woodbury County Jail.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Siouxlanders react to the presidential debate
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Man charged with rape after 13-year-old girl taken from Nashville Walmart
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night