NORFOLK, Neb. (KCAU) — Highway 81 north of Norfolk to the state line is closed due to the blizzard.
Norfolk authorities said not attempt any northbound travel.
They said there are many cars stuck in the roadway and traffic will not be able to get through with zero visibility.
Snowplows are being pulled due to poor visibility in northeast Nebraska communities, according to a Nebraska Department of Transportation official.
To view more updates on the blizzard, you can go here.
- US Supreme Court begins arguments in major voting rights case
- Markers in blood appear to predict severe COVID-19 infection
- US sets sanctions over Russia opposition leader’s poisoning
- March 2: Iowa COVID-19 hospitalizations climb back over 200, 481 new positive tests
- How do you negotiate your salary in an uncertain economy?