No one injured as crews put out Sioux City mobile home fire

Local News

SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) — A possible electrical malfunction is being blamed for a mobile home fire Wednesday morning.

Sioux City fire crews were called out to the Evergreen Village trailer park around 11 a.m. after smoke was seen billowing from a mobile home. Officials said no one was home at the time of the fire.

Crews on the scene said they believe the fire may have been electrical, but a cause has yet to be determined.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local News

More Local News

Trending Stories