GRANVILLE, Iowa (KCAU) – Two people were hospitalized following a two-vehicle collision in O’Brien County.
On Saturday at 7:11 p.m., a semi truck-tractor hauling farm equipment struck a westbound SUV on Highway 10 east of McKinley Avenue.
The SUV driver and passenger were taken to Orange City Health System. The driver was later airlifted to Mercy Medical Center in Sioux City with life-threatening injuries. The passenger had possible minor injuries.
The driver and two passengers in the semi truck-tractor were not injured.
- Two people killed in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- November 28: Woodbury County reports more than 100 new COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how drinking hot cocoa could make you smarter
- November 28: Iowa reports more than 2,200 new COVID-19 cases
- Watch: Utah biologists remove rope and rebar from antlers of buck