SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – A new apartment complex is set to open next summer in Sioux City.
District 42 at 5800 Sunnybrook Plaza hosted an open house on Saturday to showcase more than 200 apartments and townhomes. People could check out floor plan renderings, design finishes, and planned amenities.
Property Manager Ben Lauer said District 42 is excited to hit the ground running in the community.
“The people that I’ve met are just really, really, very nice, down-to-earth people that I think are genuinely excited for this opportunity, so I’m very, very excited to work with those residents and welcome them home,” said Lauer.
Amenities for the complex include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a community building.
- Siouxland business hosting Halloween event; safer alternative to trick or treating
- South Dakota cities working towards establishing medical marijuana businesses
- UPDATE: Power restored in Sioux City neighborhoods
- ‘Wasn’t her time’: Sailor recalls saving woman floating off coast for 12 hours
- Antidepressant fluvoxamine helps treat early COVID-19, study finds