SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – A new apartment complex is set to open next summer in Sioux City.
District 42 at 5800 Sunnybrook Plaza hosted an open house on Saturday to showcase more than 200 apartments and townhomes. People could check out floor plan renderings, design finishes, and planned amenities.
Property Manager Ben Lauer said District 42 is excited to hit the ground running in the community.
“The people that I’ve met are just really, really, very nice, down-to-earth people that I think are genuinely excited for this opportunity, so I’m very, very excited to work with those residents and welcome them home,” said Lauer.
Amenities for the complex include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a community building.
- US frustrates England again at a World Cup in 0-0 draw
- Mike Lindell says ‘God willing,’ he will challenge Ronna McDaniel for RNC chair
- Trump met with white supremacist Nick Fuentes alongside Ye at Mar-a-Lago
- Officials investigating southwest Nebraska homicide
- World Cup host Qatar eliminated from the tournament, earliest exit by a host nation