SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) –November 9th is Go To An Art Museum Day.
Visiting a museum is like being a tourist in your own city where folks can learn about their local and national history.
There are many benefits to visiting a museum:
- Reduces stress
- Sparks creativity
- Meet new people
- Great conversation starters
- Learn at your own pace
Sioux City has three places that people can visit:
- Dole recalls romaine lettuce in 15 states over E. coli risk, FDA says
- Target Black Friday deals: Final week of discounts released
- November 24: Iowa reports more than 3,800 new COVID-19 cases, 2,876 new recoveries
- Coronavirus pandemic blamed for rise in violent crimes across the U.S.
- Iowa State troopers arrest woman after finding 123 pounds of marijuana