DAKOTA CITY, Neb. (KCAU) – Health officials confirmed one additional death and nine new cases of COVID-19 in Dakota County, Tuesday.
The county now totals 1,014 positive cases of the virus and three deaths.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Des Moines says no to governor’s demand for classroom return
- September 20: South Dakota reports 252 new COVID-19 cases, 170 currently hospitalized
- September 20: 51 new COVID-19 cases in Woodbury County
- September 20: Iowa sees nearly 1,000 new COVID-19 cases
- CDC and local experts provide tips on proper mask washing amid coronavirus pandemic