DAKOTA CITY, Neb. (KCAU) – Health officials confirmed two new cases of COVID-19 and one new death from the virus in Dakota County, Tuesday.
According to the Dakota County Health Department, the county now totals 1,683 positive COVID-19 cases.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Dr. Fauci says he expects J&J vaccine to resume later this week
- April 18: Woodbury County reports more than 20 new recovered COVID-19 cases
- April 18: Iowa reports more than 800 new positive COVID-19 tests
- April 18: Nebraska reports more than 150 new positive COVID-19 cases
- Fourth stimulus check: Nonprofit sees additional payments as vital