DAKOTA CITY, Neb. (KCAU) – Health officials confirmed two new cases of COVID-19 and one new death from the virus in Dakota County, Tuesday.
According to the Dakota County Health Department, the county now totals 1,683 positive COVID-19 cases.
Latest Coronavirus Stories
- Sioux City Schools reports 14 total COVID-19 cases among students, staff
- Iowa’s COVID-19 death rate among highest in US, report says
- Social media scams surging amid coronavirus pandemic, FTC reports
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi says deal can happen before election if Trump approves
- October 23: South Dakota reports more than 1,000 new COVID-19 cases, 349 currently hospitalized