ALTON, Iowa (KCAU) – An Orange City man was taken to the hospital following a crash on Friday night.
The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office investigated a crash three miles northeast of Alton on 430th Street at 10:13 p.m. on Friday.
Officials said Christopher Dekker, 20, of Orange City, was driving west on 430th Street, lost control of the vehicle, drove off of a bridge, and entered the Floyd River.
Dekker was taken to the Orange City Area Health System to treat his injuries, and the vehicle sustained about $7,000 in damages.
- Is there life after death? Businessman offers nearly $1 million to find out
- In first days, Biden flashes action as deep problems loom
- Kingsley grocery store to be purchased by Plendl Feed Service
- Iowa State students react to death of 21-year-old student found outside sorority house
- January 23: Fewer than 300 new COVID-19 cases in South Dakota