CLIVE, Iowa (KCAU) – A Woodbury County woman won a $50,000 prize from the Iowa Lottery.
Jessica Baldwin, of Correctionville, won a top prize in the Iowa Lottery’s “$50,000 Holiday Crossword” scratch game.
She purchased her winning ticket at Brew, 404 11th St. in Correctionville.
Baldwin claimed her prize on Friday at the lottery’s regional office in Storm Lake.
The $50,000 Holiday Crossword is a $5 scratch game that stopped selling in January.
- 1 new case of COVID-19 confirmed in Winnebago
- Iowa DNR sees increase in hunting, fishing licenses
- Kansas track coach runs 55 miles to honor athletes
- Siouxland Forecast: May 25, 2020
- Siouxlanders visit local cemeteries to honor fallen soldiers