NORFOLK, Neb. (KCAU) – The City of Norfolk announces the end of its snow emergency effective immediately.
The snow emergency went into effect on Tuesday, due to the winter storm.
The City of Norfolk would like to remind its residents to shovel their sidewalks of snow within 24 hours after the winter storm ended.
- Fast-food chains offering freebies on ‘National French Fry Day’
- Sibley-Ocheyedan’s baseball season ends after player tests positive for COVID-19
- Food Bank of Siouxland announces new associate executive director
- Sioux City firefighters extinguish morning house fire
- July 13: South Dakota confirms 25 more cases of COVID-19, 2 new deaths