SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – An apparent equipment failure lead to a rollover accident in downtown Sioux City on Friday night.
Police said a silver sedan was headed south on Virginia Street when the driver attempted to brake.
When the car failed to slow, it collided with an SUV parked on the side of the street and rolled.
No one was injured and at this time, no citations have been issued.
- Nebraska DOT receives $5 million Emergency Relief Grant from Federal Transit Administration
- President Trump says UAE to open diplomatic ties with Israel
- August 13: South Dakota reports one new COVID-19 related death, over 80 new cases
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Josephine forms, earliest ‘J’ storm on record in Atlantic