AURELIA, Iowa (KCAU) – The City of Aurelia, Iowa announced on Sunday that the boil water advisory has been lifted.
The City’s Facebook post said that the problem has been resolved and the bacterial samples were satisfactory, which means it contained no bacteria.
“It is no longer necessary to boil your water before use. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.”From the City of Aurelia, Iowa
On Friday, the City said an emergency water leak was reported and residents on the east side of Main Street were out of water.
- Mom, 2 kids found safe after 2 others killed in NC mobile home park by tornado spawned by Isaias
- Clorox wipes won’t be fully restocked in stores until 2021, says CEO
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Reynolds to sign felon voting executive order
- Second stimulus checks: Sides hope to reach deal this week on package with $1,200 payments
- North Carolina storm survivor recounts tornado spun up from Isaias