SIOUX CITY, Iowa (KCAU) – The fate of a historic Sioux City building could be finalized in the coming days.
The city is planning to take a vote on Monday whether or not to sell the more than 100-year-old building for $1 million dollars to an Omaha developer to turn the building into apartments, office space and a restaurant.
The developer chosen out of Omaha estimated the project will cost roughly $23 million dollars and construction to be completed by October 2022.
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Sergeant Bluff-Luton School keep homecoming spirit alive despite COVID-19 concerns
- Bones to pick, for $8M: Stan the T rex goes up for auction
- Nebraska Game and Parks to offer online hunting workshops
- SC West falls to CB-Lincoln in Thursday night matchup