BOYDEN, Iowa (KCAU) – UPDATE: The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office said Thursday that the stolen 2006 Chevrolet Impala was found by authorities in South Dakota.
PREVIOUS: Authorities are investigating a stolen vehicle out of Boyden.
According to the Sioux County Sheriff’s Office, they received a report of a stolen vehicle Tuesday at 5:41 a.m.
They said the vehicle was that of a 2006 Chevrolet Impala and had been parked in a residential driveway in Boyden. It had Iowa license plates JEJ443 and the word “Impala” spelled on the top of the windshield in white decal lettering.
The Sioux County Sheriff’s Office has a video of the first vehicle that is believed to be a light green or silver Chrysler 300 followed by the stolen white Chevrolet Impala. Both vehicles were last seen traveling easton Webb Street in Boyden and we believe these two vehicles are connected.
Anyone who sees the vehicle is asked to call 911 or 712-737-3307 to report its location.
- Iowa man arrested after police say he beat his roommate
- President Biden says 100-day goal on vaccinations may rise to 150 million instead of 100 million
- Digital Exclusive: Volunteers faced challenges during O’Brien County dog search
- First US case of Brazilian COVID-19 variant found in Minnesota
- Nebraska deputy hurt while working traffic accident