MADISON, Neb. (KCAU) – UPDATE August 9, 5:15 p.m.: Authorities said the missing Norfolk woman has been located and is safe.
The Madison County Sheriff’s Office Department and Chantel Jorgensen’s family want to thank everybody for their assistance.
PREVIOUS August 7, 10:17 a.m.: Authorities are looking for a missing Norfolk woman.
According to the Madison County Sheriff’s Office, Chantel Jorgensen, 32, was last seen getting into a cab with a white man in the vicinity of the Syracuse apartment complex in Norfolk in the evening hours of August 3.
Jorgensen is a white woman, described as being 5-feet, 8-inches tall and weighing 300 pounds. She has blonde hair and green eyes. Authorities said she occasionally wears glasses and also has a butterfly tattoo on her left ankle.
She was last seen wearing Black leggings, a dark red or pink dress shirt with a black tank top and brown and black high heels. The unknown man was wearing a blue hat and gray T-shirt.
Jorgensen may still be in the Norfolk area or may be in the Lincoln or Omaha area.
Anyone who may know where she is or has other information is asked to call the Madison County Sheriff’s Office 402-454-2110 or your local law enforcement.
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Sergeant Bluff-Luton School keep homecoming spirit alive despite COVID-19 concerns
- Bones to pick, for $8M: Stan the T rex goes up for auction
- Nebraska Game and Parks to offer online hunting workshops
- SC West falls to CB-Lincoln in Thursday night matchup