LAKE PARK, Iowa (KCAU) – Authorities are investigating a homicide of a woman in Lake Park, Iowa.
According to the Iowa Department of Criminal Investigation, the Lake Park Police Department received a 911 call of a homicide at 104 Maple Ave in Lake Park, Iowa, Tuesday around 11:30 a.m.
Upon arrival, officers located a deceased woman inside the residence.
The incident is being treated as a homicide.
The Lake Park Police Department, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, the Dickinson County Sheriff’s Office and the Dickinson County Attorney’s Office are investigating.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lake Park Police Department at 712-336-2525, or the Dickinson County Sheriff’s Office at 712-336-2793.
- Woodbury County Sheriff’s Foundation selling donated Wagyu beef
- State Auditor: Iowa community solar energy projects save taxpayers money
- Washington plow driver and crew using old sled to rescue COVID-19 patient trapped by snow
- Some Nebraska Medicaid expansion benefits put on hold
- February 26: Dakota County reports 6 new COVID-19 cases